- • Brand e-reputation control
- • Brand fame development with social networks
Position of the brand as expert in its field
The aim is to give voice to the brand thanks to social networks. With social media the customer sets up a real dialogue with confirmed or new Internet users: advice, experience feedback, expected evolutions, participation in product creation…
One of the solutions consists in creating different profiles on social networks according to the brand’s type of prospects and the available resources for the editorial contents : LinkedIn and viadeo profils, Facebook fanpage, presence on Flickr and Twitter.
(Lifting winches, lifting cradles & lift manufacturer winches)
To launch its new lift winch range, Fixator created a Viadeo profile to communicate directly with lift manufacturers. Its goal was to know their expectations and experience feedbacks concerning Fixator products and those of its competitors in order to indentify research and development evolution sources.
- Fixator set powerful sales and services with its market’s actors and potential customers therefore reinforcing its credibility and fame.
- Fixator ranked as targeted professional groups and hub problematics expert.
- Thanks to a keyword acquisition campaign on discussed themes, Fixator could assess its social media connate actions return on investment.